SPOOF: BTS might not exactly be music to Kim Jong-un’s ears! Here’s why!!
As the leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un is used to being the center of attention. But lately, it seems like all eyes are on South Korea’s music group BTS.
It’s hard not to notice the immense popularity of BTS, with their sold-out concerts, millions of social media followers, and even their own line of merchandise.
But what is Kim Jong-un thinking as he sees the success of BTS? Here are a few possibilities:
- “I didn’t know they had the technology for boy bands in South Korea.”
- “I should have invested in hair dye and matching outfits instead of nuclear weapons.”
- “I heard they’re called ‘Bangtan Sonyeondan’ – I thought that was the name of my secret police force.”
- “I must get my hands on their secret weapon: the ‘BTS Army’.”
- “I’ll just have to settle for being the leader of the ‘Kim Jong-un-limited’ fan club.”
At the end of the day, however, it’s unlikely that Kim Jong-un is losing any sleep over BTS. After all, he’s got more important things to worry about, like running a country and keeping his hair looking fabulous.
Disclaimer: This article is a spoof, and a fictional take on the subjects. It is not to be taken as news, and it is written in jest for leisure reading and entertainment.